Do you want to become a blog writer?

Hello, I am Eleni, I am from Greece, I recently finished my studies in Primary Education and I do my internship in your school for some months. 

Well, because of the lockdown that we have I came up with the idea to try to find something creative for all of us to do. And that's blogging!

Do you have plenty of free time at home? Would you like to exercise your English and your ideas and do something creative out of it? Then continue reading!

Recently I created this blog ''Teens4Teens''. But why the name? ''Teens4Teens'' or ''Teens for Teens" in other words is aiming to be a blog created by teenagers for teenagers. And for this I need your help!

What are we looking for? As far as you're willing there are plenty of things for you that you can help with, depending also on your interests. 

For now, to start with, the most important: writers! Don't worry! You're not gonna write a whole article alone! I know, that's some tough stuff! So, for this reason, let's show some teamwork!

The article of this month has the title of  "Series on Netflix to watch in this lockdown". Your job? Choose your favorite Netflix Series and write just a paragraph describing it and letting us know why we should watch it. Keep it short or go deeply on that! Do as you feel! 

So, take your pencils and your notebooks, prepare your laptops and let's make this school blog a hobby of our free time! I will wait for your emails with any questions! Don't hesitate to ask anything! We need you to make it work! 

Show your interest in the form below so we will know that you are going to write for us soon! We will count on you! I will also send you a helpful email with extra information you may need and the steps you will need to follow.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jf8nm0vSylt-OmS3YsZDzrKBkvoza_Vq09uIAxkC03Y/edit



Comments

Popular Posts